Emily Vines - email@example.com
Date(s) - 03/10/2019 - 04/10/2019
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
LOCATION: Royal Botanical Gardens, 680 Plains Road West Burlington, ON
– Health care professionals working with the elderly
– Strongly recommended for staff who are NEW to the field of geriatric care
– To enhance clinical knowledge of the unique needs of the elderly, including those with complex health problems
– To increase clinical knowledge of common geriatric syndromes and principles of care.
– To acquire the skills necessary to perform an in-depth multidimensional geriatric assessment.
– To improve understanding of who may benefit from specialized geriatric services.
Photography: Candid photos will be taken at the event. Your registration implies your permission for these photos to be used for promotional material. Individuals in photographs will not be identified.
** Lunch is provided both days.
To pay by credit card, go to: https://www.e-comunity.ca/unp/UNPFrontControllerServlet?LANG=en&OPCODE=FormInfo&APP_ID=100032&BRAND=site
For the Account Number, please enter: RGPEducation
For Patient Name, enter: your own name
For Amount, enter: 250.00
Please follow the instructions to pay with credit card. (Please note, a $2.00 surcharge will be applied for credit card payments) Once you complete the process, you MUST print or save a pdf of your confirmation and send it to Emily Vines at firstname.lastname@example.org in order for your registration to be complete/confirmed.
CHEQUE – Please make cheques payable to Hamilton Health Sciences
Attn: Kristy McKibbon
Regional Geriatric Program central
St. Peter’s Hospital
88 Maplewood Avenue
Hamilton, ON L8M 1W9
*Cancellations received before September 27th, 2019 will be refunded less a 25% administration fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations after this date.